- Available for pipe or belt drive applications
- For the best climate and animal welfare.
- Flexible installation.
- Multiple inlets can be controlled at the same time.
- UL/ CE/ CSA Approved
- Easy to Install, Operate and Maintain
- Manual mode option available to increase animal safety
- Compact, light and smart design.
- New Technology able to provide Value for the Pricing
Wind / Sun Deflector (Broilers Hood)
Dimensions: 48″L x 18.75″W x 12″
Part No. 90555WDC
Dimensions: 48” x 13.25” x 8”D
- Part No. 90880
AMP: 1.0 110 Volts
50 / 60 Hz
Max Speed: 5.3 mm / sec
Max Self-Locking: Approx. 772 lbs / 350 kg Max Load: Approx. 772 lbs / 350 kg
Weight: 19 lbs / 9 kg
TH415 SINGLE STAGE THERMOSTAT
Designed to provide precise control of heating and cooling Double L’s TH415 Single Stage Mechanical Thermostat is the perfect addition to poultry houses. Constuction of the thermostat gives it a water-resistant NEMA 4x enclosure resistant to high humidity, airborne contaminants, and most corrosive conditions. The TH415 is equipped with a fast-responding stainless steel sensor that resists corrosion and has a 2.5 degree differential. While in the field operators can simply recalibrate the thermostat with its adjustable dial. A 316 stainless-steel sensing coil is mounted on the side of the watertight ABS plastic enclosure.
With a temperature range of 40-104 degrees Fahrenheit, the TH415 is designed for controlling ventilation and heating equipment in even the harshest of Ag poultry house environments.
|Volts A.C. 50/60 HZ||
|Full Load Amps.||
|Lock Rotor Amps||
|Pilot Duty 125 VA 120/240 VAC||–||–|
- Improves Broilers house tightness and decreases air or water leakage
- Heavy-duty multi-walled construction of the panels offer high thermal resistance, giving excellent thermal insulating values while still allowing natural light to enter the house
- Perimeter gasket system to ensure a good seal between glass and outer frame to improve house tightness and decrease air or water leakage.