Deluxe DirectAire 4113 European Curved Inlet Lowers Heating Costs and Improves Bird Performance
Built with a European Curved Blade the Deluxe DirectAire is proven to be successful in directing fresh air along ceiling to ceiling peaks for effective air mixing and helps speed air to the center of even wide poultry houses. Compared to conventional metal vents the Deluxe DirectAire can maintain a 50% greater air velocity 20 feet from the vent and delivers more air (cfm), reducing the number of vents needed.
Great for reducing or eliminating bird drafting and saving on heating costs, the Deluxe DirectAire 4113 European Curved Recessed Vent is fully sealed against air leakage and light. During operation, airflow is directed through vent’s top opening rather than leaking out bottom or sides of vent. Unlike conventional metal wall inlets, Deluxe DirectAire Sidewall Inlets have a recessed design that effectively pulls warm air from sidewalls 3 feet away. Endcaps and the blade are fully sealed off to prevent beetle and rodent corrosion.
Insulated European Curved
Approx. 3,050 cfm @ .1 SP
Ship Weight: 12 lbs
Framed Opening: 41 1/2″ x 13 1/2″
Inlet OD: 44.50″ x 16.875″
70 inlets / pallet
5 inlets / box
– Aerodynamic, curved louver blade
– Delivers more air (cfm)
– Fully sealed against air leakage and light
– Airflow directed through vent’s top opening
– Recessed design
– Blade directs fresh air along ceiling to the ceiling peak for effective air mixing and speeds air to the center of even wide poultry houses
– Reduces the number of vents needed
– Great for reducing or eliminating bird drafting and saving on heating costs
– No Air leaking out bottom or sides of vent.
– Effectively pulls warm air from sidewalls 3 feet away and mixes warm air with fresh incoming air
– Rodent and corrosion resistant
– Maintain 50% greater air velocity 20 feet from vent than conventional metal vents.
– Reduces and eliminates bird drafting
Deluxe DirectAire 4113 European Sidewall Inlet Shut-off
To install shut-off, screw in shut-off just above flange, close to center of sidewall inlet; avoiding pull cable.